Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly

Matt and I have been looking for the "perfect" Christmas card for this year. I have enjoyed sending cards over the last several years and as Matt and I prepare for marriage we wanted to start that tradition for ourselves. My favorite card this year is....



It is simple yet it truly shows what Matt and I have experienced a great amount of this year-JOY JOY JOY! We also like this card because it has a spot for 3 pictures and we have three pictures we want to share. It's just right.

Shutterfly also has some other amazing items.

More christmas Cards...

Wall Calendars...

Photo cards...

Shutterfly is also doing an amazing thing this year by offering free photo cards to bloggers who share about Shutterfly. Sign up here- http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I'm pretty sure that Shutterfly is my Christmas BFF this year :)

Until Next time-

Les


No comments: