Thursday, March 25, 2010

"No Complaining"

The company I work for asked everyone to read the book titled "The No Complaining Rule". It's a very easy read and WOW it sure opened my eyes. I was immediately convicted by the Lord. I should not have to learn about not complaining in a book. I should already stand apart in that area simply because I am a follower of Christ. My life should already look different and be different.
So today was my first "No Complaining Day". I caught myself one time and didn't complain and honestly my WHOLE day was blessed by it. Not to say that there was not the urge to complain because of course there was but the entire day just looked different because my mindset was different. Tomorrow will begin day two and I PRAY that it goes on for a week, a month, a year and a lifetime.
I know 100% that it will NOT happen apart from Christ. Lord, thank You for being in complete control. Thank You for desiring to help us in all areas of life. I love You!

Until next time-
Les

No comments: