Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Man, MM, Graduated!!!!

I have been excited about Matt graduating for a while but yesterday when I was sitting in the auditorium (sweating profusely) I couldn't not have been more proud, thrilled and excited for him. He has worked so hard since he has been in college. He had worked a nearly full time job (30 hours per week) and has taken a heavy class schedule most semesters.

Within the last two weeks, he has been inducted into two honor societies including Phi Kappa Phi, received a Wall Street Journal award and graduated Cum Laude. Yeah, he's smart!

It was an excellent day altogether. My mom was able to come here for the weekend and was able to meet Matt's family including his grandparents. We had lunch together and just had an awesome time of fellowship and fun. We are truly blessed. Here are a few pictures from the day!

Mrs. Claire, Mr. Rob, Matt, Holly (and Kieran), Mitch, and Ben
Mom, Matt, me
Me and My sweet Matt!

Until next time
-Les

No comments: