Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There's nothing better

Often, I find myself saying "There's nothing better than..." So I decided to write down some of the things I say this about.
1. There's nothing better than a cold glass of milk with a piece of cake.
2. There's nothing better than a Wednesday night church service full of worship and the word.
3. There's nothing better than a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
4. There's nothing better than an LSU football game.
5. There's nothing better than a good movie.
6. There's nothing better than hanging out with friends.
7. There's nothing better than a challenging conversation with someone you love and respect.
8. There's nothing better than a phone call from old friends.
9. There's nothing better than a heartfelt hug from a little kid.
10. There's nothing better than sleeping in!
Funny thing is, if I say this so often, there are obviously things that are better but that doesn't stop me from saying it!
For real, there is nothing better than knowing that Jesus is my Savior....and that's the truth!!!

Until next time-
Les

No comments: