Saturday, August 30, 2008

Things I look forward to....

There are days when I feel like I am living life for the future....Like this is a time of waiting in my life. In a way, it is. I'm waiting for heaven but in the mean time I have an amazing opportunity to live life in the now. I am trying to focus on those things. At the same time, I have some things I look forward to and today I want to share those....

In random order (as they came to me)

1. I look forward to heaven, constant worship in the presence of the Almighty

2. I look forward to my first "Big Girl" paycheck

3. I look forward to getting married

4. I look forward to Sunday as soon as Monday morning comes

5. I look forward to seeing the mansion God has built for me (and actually living there)

6. I look forward to the Streets of Gold

7. I look forward to washing my husband's dirty socks because it means I have a husband

8. I look forward to the birth of my first child

9. I look forward to the look on my mom's face or the sound of her voice when I tell her she's going to be a grandmother

10. I look forward to going on a mission trip one day, hopefully to Africa :)

11. I look forward to the times I get to spend with my amazing friends

12. I look forward to graduation

13. I look forward to the look on my dad's face when I tell him he will be a grandfather, again

14. I look forward to preparing meals for my family

15. I look forward to meeting Jesus, face to face

16. I look forward to waking up to that special someone, over and over and over again

17. I look forward to hearing my children's feet as they walk down the hall to my bedroom, asking for breakfast on a Saturday morning

18. I look forward to the day when the Lord will say "Well done, good and faithful servant"

19. I look forward to the day when each and every person in my family comes to know the Lord

20. I look forward to the Lord's goodness being more and more evident in my life because of how much He has changed me

There are so many more but for now....20 will do...you were probably bored at number 2!

Until next time-
Les

No comments: