Thursday, August 7, 2008

Heading to Louisiana

Val and me!!
The Whole Crew!
Rachel and me!
The three of us had such an amazing time!
Jack Russell!!!!

Friday makes 11 weeks that I have been living in Alabama. Time has flown by. It has been approximately 3 months since I have seen either of my parents (I'm missing them a little bit) and about 3 1/2 months since I've seen anyone else from home.

Life has been so busy with internship that I haven't really had the opportunity to miss anyone plus I have been having such an amazing time with all of my new friends. This week has been a week of sleeping, catching up on apt. stuff, updating my resume (which is harder than I thought), and packing and let me say, I'm anxious to be home. It is going to be a fun week. I know I will be going non-stop and I'm looking forward to it. It will great to catch up and see everyone that I love.

At the same time, I am getting sad about all of the fun things I'll miss here in Birmingham. I'm trying not to think about it....so I better move on!

Tonight, I went to see Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 with Rachel. She is such a sweet girl, just one of the great people I have met and become friends with here in the Ham!

I had planned to start job hunting this week but since the resume revision has taken so long, it's looking like I'll just wait until I get back next week. I'm not behind, I just wanted to get a jump on things. So I'll be ready to get going after my amazing week at home.

I think I'm going to attach some pictures from this weekend...we will see if I can do it!


Until next time-

Les


No comments: