Thursday, August 28, 2008

A week of....Nothing

Ahh....this week has been extremely refreshing. I've read 2 1/2 books and I've gotten to get some extra sleep. Funny thing though....you know when you are "busy" you always look forward to down time but when you only have down time, you are looking for something to keep you busy. Part of the "problem" for me is that I don't have any money to do fun stuff right now so I just kind of have to hang out. Wednesday morning, I was almost starting to complain about free time. At church last night, a friend reminded me to just soak it up and enjoy what is right now. So, today, I'm doing that! I am greatly enjoying my free time today. I realize it will be over next week when I start my internship.
Tomorrow's my birthday so there is no way I'll be complaining about free time. I love it when my birthday falls on a day that I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do! It'll be a good day. Just hanging out during the day, eating dinner with my friends and playing some putt-putt!
And to top all of that off, college football begins on Saturday!!!! Woohoo!!!
Love you all
Until next time-
Les

No comments: