Monday, December 14, 2009

Challenge

My accountability partner, Rachel, texted me this morning to tell me about a challenge that Perry Noble gave his church. She's going to do it and encouraged me to do it as well. I am!

Perry was talking about the verse that says "Be still and know that I am God" and he said to try every day on your commute to work to turn off your radio and phone and just say to the Lord "Lord, if you have anything to say to me, I'm listening"

Pretty excited about it!

Until next time-
Les

P.S. Rachel's encouraging scripture of the day was Habakkuk 3:18-19: "yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights."....Pretty blessed to know her!

No comments: