Friday, December 11, 2009

A feel good moment

Today, I was at work and was with one of my residents and one of the guys that works in our building walked by. He walked slowly and kept looking up at us and then down at his clipboard. I eventually motioned for him to come in the room and he did. I said "What are you doing?". He responded "I'm writing you up" "Why?" I asked. "I'm just teasing you", he said, "You are such a good person. It's just fun to joke with you. Not many like you." At that time, my resident who I really didn't think was paying attention at all, looked up at me and very sincerely said "I think so too". "You think I'm a good person too?" I asked. "Yeah! Yeah!", he responded. I had to hold back the tears. Those are the moments that make my job so worth it!

Thank you Jesus for a great job and for incredibly sweet and rewarding moments like this one. You are TOO good to me!

Until next time-
Les

No comments: