Monday, May 18, 2009

Good week so far!

This weekend was amazing and I so enjoyed spending time with my friends in Birmingham. It was a much needed refreshing. Sunday was the 25th anniversary celebration at Gateway here in Montgomery. I was so encouraged during the service and the Lord was absolutely present. I loved getting to fellowship with my new friends afterwards as well. Sunday night I went to my friend Laura's house for dinner and fellowship and the "good stuff" just continued. Today was a busy day at work as the rest of this week will be but I am 100% thankful for God's provision of work for me! Tonight was a church softball game and I was glad I went. I came home and made red beans and rice and cornbread muffins for dinner. I will be eating that all week which makes dinner so easy after a long day! Looking forward to American Idol, Wednesday night church, Soccer game Thursday, Friday fun, Saturday sun and Sunday Soaking!!!

Until next time-
Les

No comments: