Monday, May 25, 2009

Life Goals

At the beginning of this year, I wrote some goals to accomplish within this year or just within the next couple of years. Sadly, I have made very little progress toward these goals. So, I decided to blog about them and maybe the two people who read my blog can hold me accountable.

1. Learn how to shoot a gun.
2. Watch at least one new movie each month. (I think I've done this)
3. Go to at least 2 new place each year.
4. Learn to sew.
5. Go sailing.
6. Spend an extended amount of time in a foreign country.
7. Teach someone to read.
8. Mentor a child.
9. Get involved in a community service group.
10. Learn a foreign language.
11. Write at least one letter a month to my future husband.
12. Continue to stay debt free (doing great with this one, PTL)
13. Continue my education each year. (Doing this right now with a Dementia therapy program, 11 hours of DVDS!)
14. See a Braves baseball game.
15. I'll add to this list as time goes on.

Until next time-
Les

No comments: