Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nearing the end....no text messaging

The 61 day challenge is almost over. Crazy to think that 2 months have passed. I have learned a lot and the Lord is still teaching me so much. For the last three days I feel like the Lord has led me to fast from something that I really did not want to fast from. Oh wait, that's usually the way it works, isn't it? Beginning Thursday at 12:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (really whatever time I send/receive my first text on Sunday), I will not be text messaging. In the last month, I have sent and received nearly 7000 text messages. Oh my! So I'm taking a break for a bit. As of this moment, I haven't sent a text message in nearly 24 hours. Yay, Jesus!

Until next time-
Les

P.S. Have lots of things to blog about....ALS graduation, a sweet thing one of my patient's said to me, my trip...I think that's it for now. I'll get on those things...soon :)

No comments: