Friday, October 30, 2009

Week's Review and some video links :)

Hello All! This week has been CRAZY BUSY! but at the same time...so good!

Monday, I was pumped about the Thai Dance Group that was coming to our church so I was hurrying to leave work to get there. My co-worker who left just before me called and said "Leslie, one of your tires is flat" "Woohoo" was my response (insert sarcasm). It took a great deal of effort to get it taken care of and the funny thing is that I had complete joy throughout the whole process after the initial shock wore off. The Lord took care of me and I made it home in time to change clothes and put on perfume (:)) before heading to the church. The performance was amazing and I loved every minute of it.

Tuesday was a relatively busy day as well at work and then I had small group in Auburn which as always, rocked my world. We had a super large crowd and the Lord totally showed up and met us there. He is so stinkin' amazing!

Wednesday I worked and then spent some incredible time with Laura (I've already blogged about that so I won't go into it again)

Thursday, I worked, went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned (one of my favorite things to do, seriously), and then went to the Airman Leadership School graduation at Maxwell Airforce Base for my friend, Rebecca. I was super tired but it was such a blessing to be there for her to support and honor her accomplishments. I learned some things about the Airforce and laughed a lot.

Friday, that's today, I worked, came home and took an AWESOME nap, worked for a little while at the fall festival at church and then did a little shopping. I've been in need of blue jeans for a while now and I just never can find what I want or what fits. I was determined. I walked out of Old Navy with two new pairs and I think they look great. That almost never happens!

Today makes two full days that I've gone without texting. It's crazy. I went through withdrawals for a little bit earlier but I think I'm okay now. Since getting home from shopping, I have been cleaning, paying bills and balancing the check book. I feel so productive. Go Me and Go Jesus for sustaining me!

Here are the links to a couple of videos that I have watched recently and really enjoyed. I haven't learned yet how to put the whole video in my post so you'll have to click on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBIVRwvUeE Middle Age Tech Support

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k Sound of Music-Train Station

http://www.responsibilityproject.com/films/player/the-home-run Home run film...I cried!

Until next time-
Les

P.S. Give me the links to your favorite video(s) right now. I love me some youtube!

No comments: