Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Kingdom of Heaven

During the sermon on Sunday I was reminded by the Lord that I need to be looking for him everywhere. Here are some places I've seen him just in the last few days....

In a conversation with an old friend from home...
In a sweet session with a precious patient of mine...
In the sickness of another person which opened a door for me. Crazy, I know, but God uses all things...
In the encouragement of my sweet boyfriend when I so didn't deserve it...
In the conversation with my sweet friend, Jill...I'm so proud of her spiritual growth...
In the excitement of my dear friends...
In the face of my sweet O-man! (He's really Mandy and Jeff's)
In the excitement of my first turkey cooking adventure...

Seriously, God is everywhere. I'm grateful He has allowed me a page in His story...

Until next time-
Les

No comments: