Friday, February 19, 2010

What will be said...

A recent sermon challenged me to think about the things I would want to have said about me once my days on this earth were over. He gave a list of 8 main words that he wanted to have said about him...I am not an 8 word kind of girl but here is what I've been thinking...

Leslie Anne Latino
loved deeply...
gave generously...
trusted the Lord in all things...
was a blessing to those around her...
made a difference in the lives of those she was surrounded by (friends, family, strangers, patients)...
honored the Lord...
maintained purity...
sacrificed for the Kingdom of God...
honored her parents...
worshipped freely and in spirit and truth...
was faithful to her calling...
was a daughter of the King...

Just some thoughts.

Until next time-
Les

No comments: