Saturday, July 12, 2008

Calling Home

This week, I called home to talk to some friends. Their 3rd oldest daughter, Lindsey, answered the phone. She was excited to talk to me and after we talked for a second, she started giggling. I asked her what was funny. She replied, "It's just been so long since I've heard your voice or seen you, I'm excited!" Wow, that just got to me! It feels good to know that the children that I spent so much of my time with at one point in my life still love me and care about me! I miss those kids so much.
You can bet I'll be excited to see all of them when I get home in August!

Life is still good here. I'm up at 3:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. I fell asleep about 8:00 because I was just worn out! Apparently, I only needed 6 hours of sleep because I'm wide awake. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a little more shut eye soon!

Until next time,

Les

No comments: