Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For you, Ashley

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was about to turn 14 years old. I was starting 9th grade. I don't remember a whole lot about this time. But I do think that the summer between 8th and 9th grade was a good one.

Favorite Snacks: Anything with ice cream in it. I love sweets but every now and then I want something salty too. I don't really snack much these days which is a VERY good thing!

To Do List: I usually have to do lists on the weekends if I have a lot to do around my apartment and I want to make sure to get it all done. I also make these when there is a lot to do in general and I don't want to miss anything.
I never used to be a list writer but after going through Grad school with TONS of stuff due every week, you just have to!

Jobs I Have Had: File Clerk for the Clerk of Court, Babysitter, Jewelry Store Sales Clerk, Physical Therapy Tech for a short time; Computer Lab Worker and Graduate Assistant during Grad School...I'll be looking for my first big girl job pretty soon!!!

Places I Have Lived: Louisiana and Alabama.

Bad Habits: Biting my nails, although not as often as I used to; Saying too much;

5 Random Things People May Not Know:
1. I can say the alphabet backwards very quickly (And no, not just turned with my back to you, actually backwards!)
2. I LOVE the Atlanta Braves baseball team and pretty much any baseball. I just don't get to watch it that much.
3. I'm Italian. You can't tell because of the red hair but it's true....Right Dad???
4. I love to read....I have to keep myself from getting new books because all I will do is sit and read.
5. My greatest desire in life is to become a wife and mother and be successful at both.

CDs I would want if stranded on an island: Any of Mercy Me's CD's, Bethany/Deluge

What I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire: Buy a house and probably a new car; help my parents as much as possible; Travel a lot; and use it to help the world....I don't know exactly what I would do but something to help make life better for those less fortunate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, did Mrs. Vivian use that "hooked on phonics" tape in your class with her too? I can still say the alphabet backwards to this day (and she ONLY played it like 2-3 times!)
~kristi