Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 1 of the 61 day Challenge

A few weeks ago, I really felt a stirring in my spirit to set aside some time to really sit at the Lord's feet. I wrote down several things that I felt like the Lord was speaking to me and I decided that this time would be from September 1st through October 31st. Today is day number 1 and here is what is driving me: "God is most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in Him". Simple, pure, contented satisfaction in the Lord alone. That's the goal of this next 61 days. There are several premises and "guidelines" if you will, that the Lord has placed upon my heart but it pretty much boils down to that one statement "God is most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in Him"

Looking forward to sharing the next 61 days with you via my blog! It's sure to be a life-changing time for me!

Until next time-
Les

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi. just recently heard about the 61 day challenge, but I can't find any info on it anywhere. would you mind telling me where you found this and how I can get some information! I would appreciate the help, and just email me at lovethewater1@yahoo.com! Thanks and God bless you on this journey!

Lori