Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Feeling Better and A Time Machine

Praise the Lord! I am feeling tons better. The Lord is so good! Thanks to so many of you for your prayers. I was able to work all day today and have even managed to stay up a bit since I got home.

A Time Machine....
My friend, Matt, and I were talking about manna from heaven and we decided that it must have been like ice cream and maybe even some chocolate chip cookies. He said "We should build a time machine and go find out" :)...A funny thought, I know, but it got me thinking...If I were going to build a time machine and travel in time where would I go and why?

1. I'd definitely think I'd want to spend at least a few days living during the Depression because I think it would help me have a better appreciation for what I have now. (not sure how I'd do with the whole non-air-conditioned house thing)
2. I'd spend a few days with Paul while he sat in prison and ask him how in the world he was still able to have so much joy!?! (Although, I know it's because of Jesus).
3. I'd want to meet Rebekah because I think I could learn a lot from her. (Even more than I've learned just from reading about her)
4. I might go back to high school for a bit and try to have a better hairstyle (WOW)
5. I'd try to meet David (because who doesn't want to spend some time with the man after God's own heart)

Where would you go? Why?

Until next time-
Les

No comments: