Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day #3

Wow! I'm only 3 days into this "thing" and I have already been shown so much!

1. Satan is STILL out to steal my joy (Must mean the Lord is doing a big work, right?)
2. Gossip has a total foothold in my life (this has to stop)
3. Pride is so easy to fall into (Yuck!)
4. The Lord desires for me to be satisfied in Him and Him ALONE! (All relationships will be easier when this occurs)
5. I don't yet have a full understanding of God's grace and mercy. Therefore, I can't offer it as freely as I desire. (Sorry friends)
6. He is Jealous for me! (How He Loves Us, Kim Walker)
7. Pride and Self-righteousness have a lot in common (Is one the root of the other?)
8. God is totally good and EVERYTHING He does is good. (Everything)
9. My Father is SOOOO gentle in "chiseling" away the funk in my life (God Chisel on youtube)
10. The Lord has some amazing things to teach us through Luke 15 (It's insane!)

Hmm.....

Until next time-
Les

No comments: