Saturday, September 26, 2009

LSU vs MSU

Today I headed to Starkville, MS with my friend, Abby, to watch LSU play MSU. This is the pre-game picture before we got out of the car into the rain.

It started pouring on our way to the game. We thought we were prepared but as you can see, my poncho was useless. Apparently, water leaked through the zipper and by the time we stopped, I was soaked!

But we still looked pretty and all that mattered was that we were about to sit on the very first row in the stadium to scream "Geaux Tigers".

After walking around in the muddy grass for an extremely long time and constantly getting stuck in the mud, I just decided to ditch the shoes. Here's the result of that. It was kind of fun. Just praying I don't get an infection!

The girls after the game...Abby, Les, Brittany, Kristy...We had such a blast!



Until next time-
Les



No comments: