Monday, September 21, 2009

A washing machine, jaw locking pliers...not a moment too soon

Today was the big day for the washing machine delivery...well, washing machine pick up from Home Depot by my super awesome friend, John Michael (Montgomery) Walker. Here is a picture of this amazingly beautiful (and expensive) piece of machinery!

Here's how I feel about this new purchase and how I feel about being able to wash clothes any time I want to.

Also, I purchased my first pair of jaw locking pliers today in order to tighten the hoses attaching the washing machine to the wall. I am pretty sure every 25 year old woman needs to own a pair of these. It's so exciting...and I'm being so sarcastic.


And yes, this purchase came just in time because I was about to have to start re-wearing clothes :)

Until next time-
Les

1 comment:

lfhicks said...

you seriously need to do some washin'! ha!